All MHFA training is (currently) delivered online via a mix of instructor-led lessons and interactive group exercises over 4 sessions, with individual learning between sessions.
We are running two courses on the following dates:
Group 1 – 10am- 12.30pm 26, 27, 30 Nov and 4th December
Group 2 – 10am- 12.30pm 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th December
Having completed the training you will have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Places are limited to 12 per course and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To book your place please complete your payment by clicking the link below and then we will be in touch to confirm your place.